2017年9-12月雅思口语题库P2话题答案:a piece of furniture at home
- 2017年09月13日17:32 来源：小站教育作者：小站雅思编辑
- 参与（6） 阅读（7389）
You should say:
What is it
What is the material
Who choose the furniture
How do you like this furniture
I'm going to talk about my favourite chair. It's a big, leather armchair that sits in my living room at home, just under my living room window.
I didn't actually buy the armchair. One of my friends was moving house and was going to buy some new furniture. I had always liked his leather armchair, so he said I could have it if I managed to move it. The chair wouldn't fit in my car, and it was tricky to get it out of my friend's apartment. I had to hire a small van to take the armchair home.
Obviously I use the armchair for sitting! It's my favourite place in the house to relax, read a book, watch TV or even do some work; the chair's arms are quite wide and flat, so my laptop fits nicely on either of them. Last night I fell asleep in my armchair while I was watching a film.
The main reasons why I like this piece of furniture are that it's comfortable and it's in the perfect position in my living room. The only drawback might be that I enjoy sitting in the armchair too much, and sometimes I think it makes me lazy!
• Who is more suitable for choosing furniture? Man or woman?
• When is the best time to buy furniture?
• What are the differences of materials of today’s furniture and furniture in the past?
• In your country, where do people buy the furniture for their homes?
• What factors do people need to consider when buying furniture for the home?
• Why do some people like to buy expensive furniture?
• Do you think the style is important?
• What' s the difference between furniture in the office and furniture at home?