17年9-12月雅思口语话题P2范文:a city/town you’ve visited that you like
- 2017年09月18日20:42 来源：小站教育作者：小站雅思编辑
- 参与（1） 阅读（7159）
You should say:
Where is it
When did you go there
What did you do their
And explain why you like it
Well, X is the city I fell in love with, therefore I remember almost every nimute that I spent there like it was just yesterday although I went there 2 years ago.
X is a huge and bustling city, the capital of X. It's so large that if you view the city from a tall building, you get the feeling that it doesn't end. X is divided ito two parts: the old town and the modern city.
I'm a keen walker so I explored both of them on foot. And I really liked them both. For example, while walking around its historic part, I leisurely explored historically significant architecture, peaceful green spaces, and unique local attractions along the way. Sometimes I just walked around the city having no destination in mind. While I was walking in the modern part of the city, when I look up, I felt like I was at the bottom of a deep, man-made canyon. It's really impressive, especially if you come from a small town, like me. I also visited the observatory deck, which was a bit pricy, but really worth it.
I like X as I was overwhelmed by its size and beauty. I think it's a magical place. I mean it really did feel like I was jumping from antiquity into modern times. Also, I can't help saying again that, to my mind, it's the most walkable city of all. You can literally walk for days and still have something new to see. There are countless routes that can be taken in different parts of the city. So, in my opinion, it's a wonderful place for tourists.
• What makes a city a good one to live in?
• What are the factors of influencing a city’s development?
• Is the development of a city related to its location? Related to its architecture style?
• What s the difference between living in a city and living in the countryside?
• Why do many people like living in the city?
• How do you think about living in the countryside?
• What benefits it bring when a city becomes famous?