- 2017年09月20日19:50 来源：小站教育作者：小站雅思编辑
- 参与（4） 阅读（15265）
• Do your prefer rainy days or sunny days
Well, I really like sunny days because they are warm and bright, which pushes me to spend time outdoors doing all sorts of activities and soaking up the sun really gives me a lot of energy and optimism.
• What do you do on rainy days
Well, as rainy days make me feel sluggish and lazy, all I do is stay in bed all day long or indulge in a massage. I can also get immersed in a good book or watch some romantic movies.
• What do you usually do when it rains and you are outside
Oh, I really hate getting soaked to the skin. That’s is why if I am outside when it starts raining and don’t have an umbrella with me, I either take a taxi and go straight to the destination or run as fast as I can to the nearest shelter.
• Do you think rain is good
I wouldn’t say it always is, as too much rain can cause flash floods, destroy crops and make rivers overflow so that homes get flooded or swept away completely.
• How does rain affect life in your country
I think the right amount of rain brings much needed relief to farmers because it leads to an increase in crop yields and as a result, boosts the income of all the people engaged in agriculture.
• Is there any part in your country where it doesn’t rain much?
Definitely there is. I guess that the place that receives the least amount of rainfall in China is the desert area of Xinjiang.