17年9-12月雅思口语话题P2范文:a car journey you went on
- 2017年09月25日12:58 来源：小站整理
- 参与（3） 阅读（10669）
You should say:
where you went
when and why you went there
what landscapes you saw
and explain why this was such an unforgettable trip
This summer,my family took a car journey to the south of China where there was a famous resort(胜地) by the sea.
With whom you went to:
My uncle lives and works abroad. He rarely gets the chance to go home because his workis very demanding(高要求的). Recently however he was able to take a few weeks off, so he came back.
Why you had the journey by car:
My uncle had told us about a plan he had to take a long trip through the country and all of us agreed. He said that it had always been his dream and now we are going to share in it.
What you did in the trip:
We all packed our bags and he rented a vehicle large enough to accommodate all of us. He volunteered to drive the first few miles but since it was a long and exhausting drive for just one man, he and my father took turns on the wheel(驾驶).
The resort was everything it promised to be and more(名副其实). There were many activities for us to do like the usual sightseeing and picture taking. We also got the chance to try scuba diving(水肺潜水), snorkeling(浮浅) and parasailing(帆伞运动).
How you felt about it:
Since it was the first time we had a trip by car, we felt so excited that we made as much noise as we could. We were all singing, telling jokes and sharing stories.
• Have you ever shared this traveling experience with your friends?
• What do you need to prepare when you travel to a place far away?
• What choices would young people make when it comes to travel?
• What problems do you think will happen in a long journey?
• How can people make the long journey comfortable?
• Why do people like to have private cars?
• What are the differences between bicycles and private cars?
• Is it a good thing that everyone has their own cars?
• How to buy private cars in China?
• What’s the difference between men and women’s preference on cars?
• What will cars be like in the future?