- 2017年12月11日10:45 来源：小站整理
- 参与（7） 阅读（3087）
1. What’s your favourite colour?
2. Are there any colours you dislike (Why?)
3. Are colours important to you?
4. Were colours important to you when you were a child?
5. When you are buying something, is the colour important to you?
6. Do you usually wear clothes in your favourite colour?
7. Is colour very important to you when you are buying clothes?
8. Do you prefer light or dark (or, bright) colours?
9. Are there any colours that have a special meaning in your country?
10. What colour would you choose to paint the walls of your room?
11. Is there any colour you would not want your walls to be? (Why?)
12. Do you think different types of people like different colours?
13. What was your favourite colour when you were a child?
14. Is that still your favourite colour now?
15. Do you think colours are important?
16. Is colour very important to you when you are buying clothes?
17. If you were to paint the walls of your room, what colour would you choose?
18.What was your favorite color when you were a child?
19.Do you think colors are important?
20.Is color very important for you when buying clothes?
21.If you were to paint the walls of your room, what color would you choose?
My favourite colour is blue, it is the colour of depth and stability. Blue symbolises wisdom, confidence and intelligence. And I don’t like the pink because it is too girly.
I suppose so. You know, different colour conveys different meaning to people. Red represents passion and enthusiasm while green means energetic. So I always choose the suitable colours for things.
Well, yes, I have several clothes in blue, which can bring calm and tranquil feelings to me. I believe that blue is always fashionable in men’s outfit.
If I were to choose between the two, I’ll probably go with dark because I believe dark represents stability and wisdom, for example I always choose the dark outfit in my office to highlight my profession, whereas light suits juvenile better.
Yes, there are many colours that have special meaning in my country such as black, which would make people think of mystery. Also like red, it means lucky and good fortune in China, when it is New Year, people like to wear red clothes, set red firecrackers and give red pocket money to children.
I would like to paint my walls in light yellow or light blue because light colours convey warm and calm to me which should be suitable for household.
Yes, I believe different people have different psychological demand for colours. Some need peace of mind, whereas others may feel like energetic and rebellious.
When I was a child, my favourite colour was red. As a child I was very active and energetic and somehow red colour always attracted me.
Not really. I love black colour now. I think black is very mysterious and sophisticated at the same time.
Yes, I think colours are an important part of our everyday lives. This whole world is made up of different colours and each of them have their unique meaning. It's hard to imagine our life without colours.
Oh definitely yes! I usually select clothes based on their colours. I believe that there are certain colours that look good on me and can enhance my look. Black, for example, gives me a feeling that I look more slim and perhaps more elegant.
Well, I would love to have the walls of my room white because white colour makes the room look spacious and clean. In addition to that, I can play with the colours of my decor and furnishing as every colour goes well with white.
As a child, I remember not being very much fussy about the color, I loved all of them and there was nothing like favoritism for any color. There were times when I loved violet, the other times red, sometimes yellow and on and on.
Well, I think yes. Colors tend to suggest the mood of a person and bring more of spark in a particular day. Like, on a wedding , people tend to wear bright clothes and it uplifts the entire mood. I think every color has its own significance, and they bring that significance alive.
For me, the only thing that matters while buying clothes is that it should look good on me. So, I really don’t bother much about the color as long as the dress is looking nice on me.
I would prefer white or beige color for the walls, with some drawing or styling done on the room. White or beige make the room look more spacious and I like room to be spacious and the styling brings more of personal touch to the room.