- 2017年12月22日11:18 来源：小站整理
- 参与（2） 阅读（2544）
1. What types of bags do you like?
2. Do you usually carry a bag when you go out?
3. Do you have different bags for different occasions?
4. What do you put in these bags?
5. Have you lost bags?
1. Bag is not really must-have item to me. I just use a backpack due to its convenience. Probably I’ll spend some time getting to know more about bags later on.
2. I’m not a big fan of this item so the only bag I use from time to time is the backpack. I love backpack because I tend to put a lot of heavy stuff inside such as my laptop, my water bottles, etc. whenever I get outdoors. It’s the long-term convenience that makes high-quality backpacks worth my money.
3. As aforementioned I carry my backpack all the time, when I go to school or hang out with friends. Although it may not give me a fashionable look, I think comfort and convenience is the top priority to me.
4. Well I must say that at present I have no idea about different types of bags or that sort of things. And it also costs me an arm and a leg if I ever want to become a bag collector with, say, twenty different bags for different occasions. However, I do have one fashionable small satchel for special occasions. I’m also kind of afraid that wearing heavy bags all the time will somehow affect my spine and my shoulders.
5. Well, when I go out or go to work, I usually put my laptop, cellphone, charger, basic beauty products like lipsticks, lotions , water bottle and probably a pair of earphones. When I use the smaller backpack, I tend to leave everything at home but my makeup kit and water bottles.
6. I think every women regardless of age, occupation, tastes, needs, etc has at least one backpack with them. As I’ve already explained about its convenience, backpack is ideal for everyday life. However, the top favorite bag would be the well-designed handbag.
Get to know (phrase) to start to be familiar with someone or something
Later on (phrase) in the future, or after the time already mentioned
To give a fashionable look (v) to look fashionable with Sth
All the time (idiom) repeatedly; habitually
Spine (n) a series of vertebrae extending from the skull to the small of the back, enclosing the spinal cord and providing support for the thorax and abdomen; the backbone