- 2017年12月25日18:10 来源：小站整理
- 参与（1） 阅读（3163）
1. Do you like trees?
2. Are there any important trees in your country?
3. Is there a forest near your hometown?
4. Would you like to live in a place that has a lot of trees?
5. Where can one find trees (or forests) in your country?
6. Do you think places with trees attract more visitors than places with few trees?
7. Did you ever climb trees when you were a child?
8. Have you ever planted a tree?
9. Do you think more people should plant trees?
1. Yes, I am a tree lover because trees let me breath better, without them I couldn’t survive any longer.
2. There are many important trees in my country. The use of bamboo, for example, can be ranged from furniture making to building construction. Besides, the weeping willow trees symbolise the new hope in ancient China, therefore, there are many poem complimenting them.
3. Yes. It’s just the world-renowned Huangshan Mountain with various kinds of trees living there, the most famous one are pine trees.
4. Yes, I’m really into getting close to nature cos I believe it’s the most healthy and natural way of living. Although it’s unreasonable to have such lifestyle in Beijing now, I still hold that dream in my life.
5. I guess trees can be easily seen in my country. If you are in cities, there are always many sycamore trees along the streets; or if you are in the suburb areas, you will see forests in various sizes.
6. Well, yes. Obviously places with lots of trees are more shady, cooler, more humid and much less windy, therefore, people will feel more comfortable and more likely to get close to nature.
7. Yes, of course. There are many trees in my community when I was a kid, I always climbed trees to get higher or to seek the birds’ eggs.
8. Yes, once. I remembered when my middle school once organised hiking in a mountainous area, we planted several saplings in the forest, and I guess they have grown up into big trees already.
9. Yes, I believe more trees should be planted both in and outside the cities because they can absorb the pollutant gases and provide enough oxygen; besides, tree can save water and prevent soil erosion. Therefore, trees are critically important to keep our eco-system balanced. We are supposed to not only plant more trees, but protect the existing ones.