- 2018年04月09日11:29 来源：小站整理
- 参与（5） 阅读（4466）
1.What’s your favourite colour?你最喜欢的颜色是什么?
My favourite colour is blue, it is the colour of depth and stability. Blue symbolises wisdom, confidence and intelligence. And I don’t like the pink because it is too girly.
2. Are there any colours you dislike (Why?)你不喜欢什么颜色(为什么?)
I suppose so. You know, different colour conveys different meaning to people. Red represents passion and enthusiasm while green means energetic. So I always choose the suitable colours for things.
3. Are colours important to you?颜色对你来说很重要吗?
Well, yes, I have several clothes in blue, which can bring calm and tranquil feelings to me. I believe that blue is always fashionable in men’s outfit.
4. Were colours important to you when you were a child?所示.当你还是个孩子的时候，颜色对你来说很重要吗?
If I were to choose between the two, I’ll probably go with dark because I believe dark represents stability and wisdom, for example I always choose the dark outfit in my office to highlight my profession, whereas light suits juvenile better.
5. Are there any colours that have a special meaning in your country?在你的国家有什么颜色有特别的意义吗?
Yes, there are many colours that have special meaning in my country such as black, which would make people think of mystery. Also like red, it means lucky and good fortune in China, when it is New Year, people like to wear red clothes, set red firecrackers and give red pocket money to children.
6. What colour would you choose to paint the walls of your room?你会选择什么颜色来粉刷你房间的墙壁?
I would like to paint my walls in light yellow or light blue because light colours convey warm and calm to me which should be suitable for household.
7. Do you think different types of people like different colours?你认为不同类型的人喜欢不同的颜色吗?
Yes, I believe different people have different psychological demand for colours. Some need peace of mind, whereas others may feel like energetic and rebellious.