- 2016年12月08日16:59 来源：互联网
- 参与（1） 阅读（2932）
Some people believe that the healthcare should be free for everyone，while others say that people should pay for their own health care. Discuss both sides and give your opinion 有人认为健康医疗对于每一个公民应该免费，有人认为个人应该承担医疗费用，讨论两种观点，给出你的意见。
Some people say that the government should pay for the health care and education of its citizens, but other people say that it is not the government’s responsibility. Discuss the two opinions and give your views. 有人认为政府应该给公民的教育和医疗买单，有人认为这不是政府的责任，讨论两种观点，说明你的立场?
【首段】 背景介绍 + 作家立场
The government, as a decision-maker, is the representative of citizen’s basic interests. Hence, every governmental policy willsurely exert a profound influence on the further prosperity of the nation. From my perspective，people have a basic right to free heath-care as a necessary condition of a proper human life. However，properly allocate the medical budget should be advocated.
Virtually，every individual could become beneficiaries of a perfect health-care resources. First, as honorable tax-payer, every citizen has been making his or her unique contribution to the nation. Thereby, to spend money on free healthcare should be considered as a returned favor. Also, as for those who are living under the poverty line and suffering from the agonies of various diseases, they might even fail to afford a small proportion of their medical care expenses. Therefore, the government should be urged to sponsor those who are in need of medical help. Imaginably, it could stabilize the society and enhance the government’s prestige. Eventually, to provide citizens with free medical care could, to a large extent, promote citizens’ health index and thusimprove the basic quality of a nation’s population.
Others, however, might think differently. First, some opponents argue that ever-rising heath costs were matched against static or declining resources. In this sense, excessive investment medical treatment will inevitably impose much pressure upon a government economically. Another argument hold by some people is that the government has more pressing social problems that need to render more concerns over. In other words, to popularize free education, perfect the construction of the infrastructure or safeguard the environment still needs governmental support.
In closing, my stand is that health-care should be considered as one of the fundamental social welfare. Therefore, it is the unshakable obligation to every government to ensure that adequate healthcare is provided out of public purse.
1. medical treatment = healthcare = medical care 医疗
2. spend money on = make investment in = allocate financial budget to sth 投资于……
3. surely exert a profound influence on 对于……产生深远的影响
4. From my perspective， people have a basic right to free heath-care as a necessary condition of a proper human life. 我认为，享受免费的医疗是公民的一项基本权利。
5. properly allocate the medical budget should be advocated 合理分配医疗预算应该被提倡
6. to spend money on free healthcare should be considered as a returned favor. 普及免费医疗是还利于民
7. Therefore, the government should be urged to do sth 政府理应做……
8. Virtually，every individual could become beneficiaries of a sound healthcare. 实际上，任何人都可以成为完备医疗的受益者。
9. stabilize the society and enhance the government’s prestige 稳定社会，提高政府的威信力
10. promote citizens’ health index and thus improve the basic quality of a nation’s population 提高公民健康指数，因此提高一个国家公民的基本素质
11. health-care should be considered as one of the fundamental social welfare 医疗应该被当作是一项基本的社会福利
12. enable those who suffering from various illnesses to receive fine therapy 使患者接受良好的治疗
13. ever-rising heath costs were matched against static or declining resources. 日益增加的健康费用和有限的下降的资源是矛盾
14. impose much pressure on the government economically 给政府增加了经济压力
15. the government has more pressing social problems that need to render more concerns over 政府有有更紧迫社会问题要优先考虑
16. popularize free education and perfect the construction of the infrastructure普及免费的教育和完善基础设施
17. Therefore, it is the unshakable obligation to every government to ensure that……因此，政府保障……是其不可推卸的责任
18. adequate healthcare is provided out of public purse 由公共财政预算提供充足的医疗