- 2018年06月06日17:43 来源：小站整理
- 参与（0） 阅读（1948）
You would like to participate in a work-related seminar
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You would like to participate in a work-related seminar in another country. Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, program, accommodation and cost.
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any address.
Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Rona Lyn Olivar. I am currently working as an ICU Nurse (Intensive Care Unit) at a tertiary level and this private hospital is called the Urdaneta City Sacred Heart Hospital which is situated in the province of Pangasinan here in the Philippines. I have learned from our ICU Department that your expert team will be conducted an EKG (Electrocardiogram) thorough training in Singapore. I am writing to you today because I would also like to attend and ask for specific information regarding the seminar schedules, about the program, accommodation and the cost.
Firstly, with regards to dates and time, I would like to ask when will be the seminar held. How many days will it take and how many hours in a day will we have to engage. What time would the training be started and ended?
Secondly, I would also want to know what would be the topic outline of the program, the things we are required to bring something in and what would be the benefits for us Registered nurses who will be attending the seminar.
And finally, I would also like to know about the accommodation and the cost. Since I am living here in the Philippines and Singapore is about 3 1/2 hours from my country and I have no any relatives or friends in that country. Will you be helping us to settle our staying place or do we need to have a booking in a hotel? And also because it is my first time to travel abroad, I do not know how much will I be needing to spend with it.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns.
1) I would be much obliged to you if you could let me know the procedures I have to go through.
2) Your prompt and favorable attention to my inquiry would be highly appreciated.
3) I am looking forward to a favorable reply/response at your earliest convenience.
4) Would you provide me with some valuable advice?
5) Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.
6) It would be greatly appreciated if you could furnish me with relevant booklets on the above-mentioned aspects.
7) I am writing to enquire whether I may become a member of your club.
8) I would be grateful if you could let me know your annual fee charges and any other information which would be useful.
9) Please let me know as soon as possible how you propose to settle this matter.
10) Although at this time of year you will have more work to deal with than usual, I would appreciate a reply in a not too distant future.
I am writing to enquire about…
I would be grateful if you could send me full details of…
I wonder if you could…
I would like to receive information regarding…
I am writing to ask if you could possibly…
I would like to request materials for…
I would be most grateful if you could send information concerning/regarding…
I was interested in your advertisement in The Daily News and I would like to have further information about…
I look forward to hearing from you/receiving the information.
I am writing to you in the hope that I may obtain…
Thank you for your consideration.
I look forward to your immediate response.
I am expecting your early reply.
Your prompt attention to this letter would be highly appreciated.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
provide sb. with sth. Inform (of) convenience look forward to (doing) sth.
prompt/immediate take into account of sth. detailed
essential/necessary grateful/obliged appreciation