- 2017年12月25日18:27 来源：小站整理
- 参与（15） 阅读（12117）
1. Do you often write things?
2. Do you write everyday?
3. What do you usually write?
4. Do you like writing to people?
5. How often do you send e-mails?
6. What are your main reasons for using e-mails?
7. Do you like to send e-mails?
8. Do you usually write by hand or write using a computer?
9. Nowadays, how do most people write things?
10. Do you think computers might one day replace handwriting?
11. When do children begin to write in your country?
12. How did you learn to write?
13. Do you think handwriting is very important (nowadays)?
14. How can children today improve (or, practice) their handwriting?
15. What impression does a person’s handwriting have on other people?
1. Yes, I almost write documentaries for my clients as part of my job on a daily basis. There are many things I have to write, for example, I usually write end user training for my clients to teach them how to use the system, or I write the development guide for my technical staffs to tell them how to code.
2. Yes, I’m really into communicating with my clients in emails. I send emails to them almost on a daily basis in my office, discussing business, guiding them how to use the system and solving the problems. I feel like sending emails because I can trace the communication by mail list, which is much more useful than telephone.
3. If I were to choose between the two, I’ll probably go with writing things with a computer. I believe that in the age of fast living and a culture of convenience, writing things with computers can bring people convenience and efficiency. Whereas, hand writing is really time consuming and hard to share.
4. Well, there are so many people in my country, it’s really hard to say, probably most people write something with computers, for example, people like to write blogs to share their feelings with friends on the internet, but personally speaking, I don’t think that writing without pens can be called writing.
5. In China, children usually learn to write in elementary school. They firstly learn the basic elements of the Chinese characters, then the simple characters, and finally the complicated ones. They will have to do a lot of writing practises to remember them. The more they practise, the better they write.
6. Yes, I feel that handwriting can allow people to get more opportunities because if you have a decent handwriting, people will admire you and you are considered to be both well-educated and literate.