- 2016年12月07日14:17 来源：互联网
- 参与（1） 阅读（2541）
Some people think that the best way to teach children to learn to cooperate with others is through team sports at school，to what extent do you agree or disagree?有人认为：通过参加学校的体育运动，是使孩子学会合作的最佳方法，是否同意?
Some people argue that schools should only offer subjects that are beneficial to students’ future careers. Other subjects, such as music and sports, are not important. To what extent do you agree or disagree? 有人认为：学校应该给孩子们提供便于就业的课程，其他课程，例如音乐课和体育课，不重要，是否同意这个观点。
首段：背景介绍 + 争议焦点 + 作家立场
【首段】背景介绍 + 争议焦点 + 作家立场
Growth education is one of the key words of a person’s development. People have been debating, for many years, whether the best approach to enhance children’s cooperative consciousness is through encouraging them to embark on sports-related activities at school without reaching any definite consensus. To voice my opinion, inspiring students to dive into sports events is one of the effective strategies to help them cultivate cooperation spirit and group experience, yet, it is not the best and only way.
1. Growth education is one of the key words of a person’s development 成长教育者个人的发展中至关重要。
2. embark on sports-related activities v从事和体育相关的活动
3. Inspiring students to dive into sports events is one of the effective strategies to help them cultivate cooperation spirit and group experience. 鼓励孩子们从事竞技体育活动是培养他们的合作精神和群体性经验的有效策略之一。
Indeed, I have to concede that those who argue that sports activities can help young adults to nurture teamwork spirit and raise their awareness of cooperation are, to some extent, never without their reasons. Some people might argue that sports events can assist students in learning how to communicate and associate with people around them and thus improve their cooperation. To illustrate, in a basketball team, team member has to learn to tolerate and unite others, they must work together as a team and stick together as friends to win the victory. In this sense, campus activities can cultivate one’s cooperation spirit.
1. nurture teamwork spirit and raise their awareness of cooperation 培养团队精神和合作意识
2. how to communicate and associate with people around them 学习如何与人交往交流
3. they must work together as a team and stick together as friends to win the victory. 他们必须团结一致，相交如友，才能取得胜利。
Nevertheless，as for how to develop one’s teamwork sprit, there are still a great many other options available. First, it works for students to partake of group learning. For example，I once participated in a study group，we have to make joint efforts to finish the professor’s assignments. Each team member has to learn how to coordinate and work with others. Sometimes, one has to sacrifice his or her advantage to help the team stand out. Also, efforts could be made by parents to send children to summer or winter holiday camping, which is also an ideal way to strengthen students’ group consciousness and interpersonal skills. Eventually, it is duty of every individual to learn to be big heart and put himself or herself in others’ shoes and thus people can live in harmony with other peers.
1. It works for students to partake of group learning 学生们参加小组学习也是起作用的。
2. make joint efforts to finish make joint efforts to finish the professor’s assignments v共同努力完成老师的任务
3. coordinate and work with others v与他人协调与合作
4. has to sacrifice his or her advantage to help the team stand out 牺牲自我优势，以帮助团队胜出
5. to learn to be big heart and put himself or herself in others’ shoes 学会心胸豁达，换位思考
6. people can live in harmony with other peers v可以与其他同龄人和谐共处
In the final analysis, I would like to re-affirm my conviction that in addition to motivating students to participate in sports activities, there are still other ways available to make one become socially adequate and cooperative.
【解析】make one become socially adequate 使人在社交方面得心应手，善于合作。