- 2017年04月13日14:49 来源：小站教育作者：小站雅思编辑
- 参与（30） 阅读（34099）
1) How did your parents choose your name?
To be truthful, I’m not sure how they chose it; I’ve never asked them. I suppose it was just a name that they both liked, and maybe they thought it suited me.
2) Does your name have any special meaning?
I think it might do, but I don’t know what that meaning is; I’ve never looked it up. Maybe I’ll google it later today; you’ve made me curious to find out!
3) Is your name common or unusual in your country?
Yes, it’s quite a common name. I remember that there were two other people with the same name as me in my class at school.
4) If you could change your name, would you?
Not at all, I definitely wouldn’t. My name is part of my identity now, and it would feel strange to suddenly change it. I don’t think my friends and family would like that either.